What are cookies?
Cookies are data created by a server and then stored in text files on computer hard disks or any device used to access the Internet (smartphones, tablets, etc). They enable the collection of information on the user’s navigation of the website.
Cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and have a variable duration (persistent cookies), but can also disappear upon closing the browser or be of limited duration (session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the site you are visiting (first-party cookies) or can be installed by other websites (third-party cookies).
Types and purposes of cookies used
– Technical cookies
These first-party cookies are used to ensure and facilitate normal site navigation and enable site functionalities (e.g. authentication for access to restricted areas, saving products in the shopping cart, remembering certain selection criteria such as language, etc.) and to collect certain aggregate (anonymous) information on users.
– Analytical cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on use of the site by users (number of visitors, pages viewed, time spent on the site etc.).
The features of the cookies used on the site are shown in the tables below.
|_ga||Technical||Analytics||Permette di analizzare
l’utilizzo del sito, da parte degli utenti, per migliorarne contenuti e servizi
|nurelax.it||2 years||Puoi trovare maggiori informazioni sulla raccolta e l’utilizzo di questi dati qui https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs
Per una panoramica sul trattamento della privacy da parte di Google, visita questa pagina https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Per disattivare Google Analytics, visita questa pagina https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Managing cookie preferences
You can learn about policies and how to disable third-party cookies by clicking on the links under “Additional information” in the tables above.
Finally, you can oppose the storage of cookies on your hard drive by configuring your web browser to disable cookies. Below are the procedures given by the major browsers:
– Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the mouse slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow all of them);
4. Then click on “OK”.
– Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome;
2. Click on “Tools”;
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”;
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”
5. In the “Cookies” tab you can deselect cookies, and save preferences
1. Open Firefox;
2. Press the “Alt” key on the keyboard;
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
4. Then select the “Privacy” tab
5. Go to “History” and then “Use custom settings”;
6. Deselect “Accept cookies from websites” and save preferences.
1. Open Opera;
2. Click on “Settings” in your browser menu and select “Settings”;
3. Select “Quick preferences”;
4. Deselect “Enable cookies”;
1. Open Safari;
2. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialogue box that follows;
3. In the “Accept Cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labelled with a question mark);
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”.
After this operation, however, some functions of the web pages may fail to perform correctly.
You may at any time request information on the processing of your personal data or obtain the updating, correction or extension of the data; obtain the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of any data in breach of the law and oppose the processing of your data in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 reproduced in full following this policy.
To exercise your rights you may contact the data controller by sending a written notice to the address below or an email to email@example.com
Data controller and data manager
Data controller Starpool S.r.l. in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
Last update: May 2015
|Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003. Rights attributed to the data subject.
1. The data subject shall have the right to receive confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
4. A data subject has the right to object, wholly or in part: